Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
For your consideration are 3 incredibly original and unused high quality wooden advertising brushes For Socony Gasoline and Polarine Oil and Greases. Additionally, I have another advertising Triumph Tires, "Conquer all Kind of Roads" from 56th & Broadway NY City and one for Louisville's Original Chevrolet Dealership "Broadway Motor Sales." All 3 are in excellent original condition with virtually no wear. I acquired these with several other items as I couldn't get over the vivid colors and incredible originality; though its not something I collect, I would rather offer them to someone who might enjoy them for their collection. They display wonderfully and all the bristles are firm and straight. You would be hard pressed to finder a nicer option elsewhere; these have certainly been well cared for and lovingly displayed out of the sun and moisture for decades! I am happy to email additional pictures if needed. Please feel free to call or text 312-656-0700. Asking $250 each for the Socony and Triumph and $200 on Chevrolet.

Socony.jpg Triumph.jpg Chevrolet.jpg all 3 bristles.jpg
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

S
OP Offline
S
additional Pictures....with Flash

Socony side profile.jpg Socony II.jpg Triumph II.jpg Chevrolet II.jpg

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved