Next Thread
Print Thread
#645328 Thu Jan 28 2016 08:07 PM
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Over the last couple years, I was fortunate enough to be among a group of collectors asked to provide information and pictures of my Ford employee badge collection in efforts of putting together a book documenting the history of Ford Motor Company employee badges. Well, the book has now been printed and I'm sure some people I know of might be interested in knowing such a resource is out there and available. I do not profit 1 cent from this, I was just honored to know that I own a collection this is thought of highly enough to be able to provide pictures information. Here is the link to where it can be purchased.

http://www.fordv8foundation.org/store.html

Last edited by Robert77; Thu Jan 28 2016 08:09 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Robert, thanks for posting this. I am excited to see this information in print and took the liberty of forwarding your post in the Model A forum of Fordbarn.com. There is a lot of interest in those badges. Thanks for sharing your collection.

R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Thanks, I was trying to send it out to as many websites as I could where I thought there would be interest, but forgot about the FordBarn site myself. Please feel free to copy and paste to any other groups or web pages where you think people would want to know that this book is out there! It doesn't list values, but is VERY comprehensive when it come to the pictures and information all put together in one place.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved