Craig
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
More amazing items! What a collection!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
My April catalog showed up yesterday! Anyone else get theirs?

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Received my catalog last week.

Ron Gordon
Cell: 815.762.2616
Email: flash03@comcast.net
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
Last week as well!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I got a catalogue also last week. A lot of good stuff in it as well. I have been bidding on a couple items the last couple auctions, did not win anything yet. Will try again for this auction. I can recall not to long ago when an auction at Peotone would bring in maybe $600K-$800K and it was considered a Great auction. This collection has been setting record individual prices and auction totals. However, isn't this is the last sale of the Kyle Moore collection? It will be hard to set up another comparable auction any time soon I would think. I have a copy of all the Kyle auction catalogues so far. They will be a great reference in the future and good to look through on a cold snowy day.
I would have liked to see the Kyle collection in person before it was broken up but that will now never happen. I think Dan did a very good job in getting the auctions set up and the collection sold. Now if he wouldn't get such high prices on the stuff I want..

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
there is still one more Kyle Moore sale after this Wes.

I also have ordered every catalog, as it will make for a one-of-a-kind series and references. ive been writing each sale price down next to the item as well.

I just wish the auctions were limited to only items in the Kyle Moore collection... would have been nice to have catalogs showcasing one of the greatest collections there ever will be. Instead, there's no telling which items were Kyle's and which were randomly added in by other consignors

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Got my book last week too. More great stuff, I'll be very curious as to how well the pumps do, I might be temped to bid on some of the pieces that would go well in my collection. We'll see how crazy the prices go, but I think I already know.

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By BryceG
I just wish the auctions were limited to only items in the Kyle Moore collection... would have been nice to have catalogs showcasing one of the greatest collections there ever will be. Instead, there's no telling which items were Kyle's and which were randomly added in by other consignors

At the risk of sounding completely stupid here, I for one was under the impression that these auctions were just that, just items from the Kyle Moore collection. Not that it really matters to me as I most likely won't bid on anything. I guess it's because since these four auctions were announced all I ever heard was that they were the sale of his collection in four installments. Am I the only dense one here that thought that?.....GB

H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
Rabbitman, I think there is a fair amount of consignment that is not Kyles

M
Mattgas Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
I the April 23 & 24 auction there are 750 lots that are out of the Kyle Moore collection, 100 lots out of the Robert Liter estate, all the motorcycle items from one man, the rest is consigned items. For who ever wants to know.

The next auction will be about 500 lots for Kyle Moore, 450 Lots from the Alvin Miekle estate, 250 lots from Craig Stater estate and others. That auction will be July 23 & 24.

Then our Fall Auction Oct 2 & 3 (yes that is the Sunday & Monday before Hershey) will be for the Robert Liter estate, Jere Longrie estate, Alvin Mielke estate and others.

N
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
N
Longrie had some very nice items especially pump plates.

M
Mattgas Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Auction is next week April 23 & 24.

Morphy Catalog

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Any more news on this weekends auction? Pretty quiet here on OG about it. Seems like there is less chatter than the previous two. Different items and quality?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved