Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
No contact from him in last 2 tries. I've been holding a paid for pump for over a year. My lease is up Nov 1st. He needs to get it out. It's a clockface porcelain sided Tokheim 36 with 4 ad glass top. I've offered to resell and refund his money but received no response. I don't think I'm the only one in Indiana holding a pump for him. I'll drag this to Peotone if I have to but it's a one way trip.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
B
Have not heard from him in over a year

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I picked up a clock for him near me from an auction house in March,and just recently he sent someone to come pick it up.
He paid me for my time,which was polite,but had I known I had to babysit the clock that long,I wouldn't have volunteered.
I kept sending PM's to him saying please come pick up this clock with very little response,which was frustrating as it was so big.
I see he was last on line here on 9/9/16..

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have had several business dealings with Scott, and he was always very easy to deal with and very pleasant during our interactions. He was actually very helpful to me in more than one instance, and always refused any compensation for his efforts. He seems like a great guy to me, and these actions may be the result of some unknown pressures in his personal life? It sure doesn't sound like him from my perspective?
I sure hope everything is alright with him and he gets back on track again! I would gladly pick up his pump and store it as long as needed, but moving it west seems counter productive? Maybe someone living closer to him can help out?

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
R
R
It's been a while since I've been on so I'm trying to handle this now. I know a few of you guys are holding pumps for me & really want to thank you guys.

Last edited by romerx; Fri Oct 07 2016 07:00 AM.

Thank you
Scott

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved