Next Thread
Print Thread
#675871 Wed Jan 04 2017 03:23 PM
J
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
Silly question, but trying to find a decent picture of where the air supply would hookup to a wall mount unit.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J, Micieli #675876 Wed Jan 04 2017 04:07 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
what type of air meter?

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
J, Micieli #675889 Wed Jan 04 2017 05:23 PM
J
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
Eco 97

J, Micieli #675933 Thu Jan 05 2017 02:24 AM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
In around 2000 I wrote a Air Meter Identification book. I had it printed myself (only 200 copies) and it IDed around 50 different air meters.

While most guys have associated me with gas pumps, the things I collected and restored were air meters. When it comes to ECO 90 series air meters I have restored over 450 of them, and at the present time, Cindy and I are the largest suppliers of ECO parts in the world. Recently I have sold a very rare, restored, meter for over $7500, possibly the most ever spent for a meter.

In 2008, as I was waiting for my 2nd Edition of the Gas Pump Identification book to come out, I wrote another Air Meter Identification book, again I published it my self. This time, the book Identified 450 air meters made since 1917.

If you are looking for information I would suggest you start by going to this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/

Click on the bottom, this will take you to a page of where you can click on just about anything on my site: gas pumps, air meters, nozzles, you name it.

Our assumption is that you have an ECO, if so, click on that and see all the ECO meters that were made.

This website will exist as long as Cindy and I are around, so I suggest you copy as much as you can.

If we can help you with your restoration, send us an email: jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack & Cindy Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved