Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#700627 Sat Dec 16 2017 12:58 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I'm looking for a better place to insure my pumps. I found a "Collectibles Insurance Services" through the site and just wanted to find out about members experiences with the firm. They gave my a price quote quite a bit lower than my current State Farm policy. Anyone out there using them and have there been problems? Appreciate any comments, for or against.
Thanks.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
coastpumper #700630 Sat Dec 16 2017 01:43 PM
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Anybody would be cheaper than State Farm. They want to insure each piece and by the time you are finished in a couple of years you could just go buy another.

Craig
coastpumper #700634 Sat Dec 16 2017 02:42 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I've had collectibles for 20 years. Never a problem. They want a list of items that are worth 5k+. Never had a bad experience with them.

coastpumper #700650 Sat Dec 16 2017 08:03 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I had my collection insured for years with my homeowners policy. My agent is a good friend and has done me numerous favors when it came to claims over the years (not on collectibles) and I always felt comfortable as long as he was around. Last year he suggested I get a collectibles company to cover my collection as he was retiring and wasn't confident that I would be taken care of if he wasn't around. I went with Collectibles Insurance and the rate was very attractive for the coverage and they are very easy to deal with. I haven't had a claim and hope I never do but they have a good track record among collectors and I feel comfortable with their experience in this area of insurance......GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved