Next Thread
Print Thread
cormy Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
on Ebay. confused

Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Originally Posted By cormy
Never really understood posting stuff here that is on Ebay. confused

Oldgas.com members can post their eBay items or somebody else's on the forum and help Oldgas.com. Here is a Help topic about how that works:
www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=699796

We used to ask sellers to post only the auction number in their eBay auction announcement. Buyers would copy/paste the number in our eBay searchbox. With a recent change, sellers can copy the complete link to their auction and paste it in their topic. Oldgas.com still gets the credit for referring a buyer if that person clicked on that link and is the auction winner or buy-it-now buyer.

Sellers can post their own items in either the "For Sale Petroliana With Prices" or "Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana" sections or "Non-Petro For Sale" for non-petroliana items. If the auction is posted in the "For Sale Petroliana With Prices" section, we ask that you include the current bid price or buy-it-now price in the post.

Oldgas.com gets an advertising commission for referring a successful auction buyer. These small referral credits add up to pay the bills and keep Oldgas.com running.

Send me a PM message or click on "Contact" at the top of the page to ask questions about this or to get one-on-one help.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Plus I'll gladly bid on an eBay item I want,if I know it's from an OldGas member,versus another selling the same item.

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
fully agree Cold Pizza

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
If baby needs a new pair of shoes if you post the ebay item number in the search box at the bottom before bidding Oldgas gets a small referral credit. Yes its a extra step but what easier way to support this great site. My point is it doesn't have to be petro related as long as you get there from Oldgas.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved