Next Thread
Print Thread
#705963 Thu Mar 08 2018 11:09 AM
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I was looking at an old thread here on Old Gas this morning. I saw a post by Bob Richards from Longview, WA. Of course, Bob has been a long time participant on OG. It struck me that I hadn't seen anything from Bob on here in quite awhile. I looked at the log-in history, and see that he hasn't been on the forum since November 23. I've enjoyed his posts and opinions in the past, and am hoping all is well with Bob. Does someone from out his way have any info to share? Thanks. John

Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu Mar 08 2018 11:09 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I was just noticing that this morning also. Bob and I live about 10 min apart and would message on here about our collections. I haven't seen or heard anything from him in awhile.

Always looking for Veedol and Tydol cans and signs
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
He posted recently on Facebook

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i spoke to Bob recently. He said he's doing ok and has been taking a break for awhile.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i spoke to Bob recently. He said he's doing ok and has been taking a break for awhile.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am friends with Bob on facebook and he posts regularly over there. I'm not sure why he stopped checking in with us here on Oldgas. I always enjoy his input and miss it on here as well. Like we have discussed before, facebook is ok but I still like to check in with everyone here every day. Facebook just doesn't have the personal feel we have on here and you don't have to wade through all of the ads and political bs like you do on there...GB

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Great news,have been meaning to email him knew he had surgery but was on his good foot again,hoped he was still well but noticed he wasn't posting here.
My parents seem to take all my free time and tax my brain to the point I don't do what I intend to do.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved