Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Have you ever gone to a Walmart or similar place where you see a cross section of America? Did you ever wonder, why some of these people are allowed to reproduce?
Think about it. After the Military Draft ended there was no way to end certain gene pools....
When I was in the service 1966 -1968, we used to bet on how long some of these idiots would last in combat. Some of them did not have much of a chance. Hence the END of a gene pool.
Now these people just continue to breed. Three, four, five kids... and they have kids.... and they have kids.
NO ONE has manners anymore. They are not taught at home OR in school. You expect them to say thank you? Dream on.
We used to offer free advise and information on our web site. We get over 150 hits a day. Most people asked questions and we would not even get a Thank you.
So now we ask for a small $10 donation to out local Animal Shelter for information or pump ID or appraisal.

https://www.oldgaspumpguys.com/gas-pump-values--questions.html

Cut questions by 50% or more. Only 10% of those people will make a donation.
Now they all go on Facebook and ask. i love it when I see, "I just bought this pump. How much is it worth?"
You just have to learn to live with the world the way it is. It will not get better, only worse.

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
I wouldn't waste time being frustrated. It won't change others and it won't do you any good. I keep loyal to the lessons learned from the old timers even if only 1 in 100 people appreciate it when I say please, thank you and you're welcome. All of my children are raised this way and with any luck, my grandchildren will be as well.

As for the seemingly endless erosion of how life used to be, you've already been taught how to deal with this. Situational awareness leads to rapid adaption to ever changing (battlefield or otherwise) conditions.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved