Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709056 Thu May 03 2018 07:04 AM
OP Offline
Good morning gang!

It has been a busy week so far, I am really looking forward to the weekend. I noticed last night that the mosquitoes are already out. It seems like we went from snow to mosquito season in a matter of days.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #709059 Thu May 03 2018 09:25 AM
Good morning everyone,

Storms overnight and more coming today. We haven't been bothered by mosquitos yet, but they are on the way, I'm sure.

This redbud tree is blooming its best since I transplanted it here from our old place 10 years ago. My concrete contractor pushed it over with his Bobcat accidentally and I thought it might die. But it hung in there and is doing OK years later.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland

redbud-front050218.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Ryan Underthun #709060 Thu May 03 2018 09:25 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
God morning everyone.

Weather pretty much sucked last night, another wash out here. Guess spring has sprung, low 60's cloudy and more freaking rain on the way.

Worked under sink most of yesterday on the disposal, boy did that suck! Got up this morning and I felt like I tried to go over Niagara falls in a barrel. Based on how I feel I didn't make it.

Still have some plumbing stuff to finish if I can get under the sink today, have a great day everyone be warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
Ryan Underthun #709064 Thu May 03 2018 11:34 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Early afternoon already! Better do some stretches before you go back under that sink Les! Storms overnight here with steady rain still coming down. Missed the check in for the last few days while we were at the lake fishing. Internet isn't available at the campground we stay at there and the cell signal is only marginal at best. That's ok with me, it's kind of nice to be unplugged from things for a few days. The weather was nice but the wind was a little hard to deal with at times. It limited the places we could fish a little but I was still able to catch plenty of crappie each day and brought home a pretty good mess to restock the freezer. The fish have been just as confused as we have this spring and the bite has been a little hard to figure out. Usually by this time the crappie are in spawn mode and up on the gravel banks but the water temps are stubbornly hovering just below the 60 degree mark and it makes it tough to get everything in full swing. With this warm rain and forecast warm temps things should get toward normal again pretty quick. It's back to the shop and back to projects today. Still working on the boat and trying to get some gas pumps apart and to the blasters. I saw where Braden has the Gilbarco 96 as the POTM which reminded me that I need to finish putting my Sell-a-Vision 96 together and get it done. I can't seem to stay on track and finish anything anymore without running three or four things in around and in front of it. Well, better get to it, have a great day all......GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved