Print Thread
#715358 Mon Aug 20 2018 05:49 PM
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
hi all...
Is there a forum or website just into air meters? confused Looking to acquire one but want to know what's common, rare, different manufacturers, etc. Of course plenty of gas pump related info out there, but struggling to find what's with airmeters?

thanks in advance laugh

Always looking for pre 1960 pumps in southern California but will buy multiple from one source if can freight
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
you may need too order the air meter book .. ... cool

https://gaspumpbible.com/air-meter-book

Jack's email address is jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack's phone number is 314-427-3943

1airmetbk.PNG

RANDY
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
didn't that of Jack... got his pump books, but didn't know he did a air meter one.. thanks for that

Always looking for pre 1960 pumps in southern California but will buy multiple from one source if can freight
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
You might find some more information on my website - http://petrolianacollectibles.com/
Then click on the bottom of the page, you will see Air Meters, just pick one of them at a time for more air meter information.

I need to add this, this site is dormant, I cannot add/delete/or change anything on it because it is no longer supported by MS. Because of this prices and availability my have changed.

As for buying a used air meter the information I have on this page - http://petrolianacollectibles.com/restored-pedestal.htm tells about why you should buy a air meter from me (but at the present time I don't have any to sell), but the information will help you in the purchase of a meter.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Mon Aug 20 2018 06:51 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Thanks Jack

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved