Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have Canadian made Bowser Post Sentry Model C-18? ( that is what the serial plate shows). I am missing some parts up under the top cap. I have attached a picture of the pump, the top cap, and the casting that sits on the cylinder. I know I am missing the two side lights, the globe light, but more importantly also missing is whatever top plate was used to seal the top of the cylinder.

I have been unable to locate a parts diagram or pictures to identify what exactly I am missing. Another Old gasser sent me a picture of his pump together that showed me the general structure of the two outside lights I am missing but not what the socket type, conduit structure nor what the top plate looks like. With Canadian pumps, they were often made under contract with the U.S. manufacturers and accordingly quite often the parts are close to, if not identical to, the U.S. Pumps. I am hoping there is a US old gasser that has their Post Sentry Bowser in pieces such that they can send me pictures of their top assembly to see if a U.S. part will solve my problem.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

bowser cap upright.JPG bowser cap.JPG bowser top.JPG bowser.JPG
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I could possibly identify the pump if I could see what the base looked like. It appears to be a C-7 (5 gallon) or a C-77 (10 gallon), both shown on page 111 of my new Gas Pump Bible book. I have a sales brochure for the C-7 and one for the C-77. These are not parts sheets but they do show a number of pictures of the outside of the pump. If interested, email me.

Jack Sim
www.petrocollect.com
www.gaspumpbible.com

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for the response Jack. My Canadian pump is closest to the US C-77. I appreciate your offer but unfortunately outside pictures of the pump won't solve my problem as it is what is under the top cap that interests me. Hopefully some old gasser has a C-77 that is apart.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved