Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Country of Fakaramma and the county of Toodabank.

Have gas all the time
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
That's the reason I never jumped on the band wagon of emailing buyers, sellers, and Ebay ranting on about fakes. You're trying to save people that don't want rescued and trying to get a company that's making crazy amounts of money off of it to care.

It's a futile endeavor to stop it. I still believe quality originals will hold their value.

Signage #748970 Mon May 18 2020 08:02 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by Signage
I know oldjunque74. He shows up to large advertising auctions when they have them in my area. He will literally buy up everything. He used to just sprinkle in a few fantasy pieces here and there with the original stuff he’d buy at the auctions, but ever since covid he hasn’t been able to go to auctions and now literally everything he lists is fantasy. He gets crazy money for them too. That’s his wife in all the photos holding the signs.

I've been noticing the same 3-5 bidders usually seem to be bidding up his auctions in every auction.Then when one "newcomer" bids,they all stop bidding.
Look at all the Negative and Neutral feedback he has also. https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/oldjunque74?filter=feedback_page:RECEIVED_AS_SELLER&_trksid=p2047675.l2560

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
S
S
His feedback is horrendous and I am glad people are calling him out on it. I’ve been in the collecting/resale business for years and he used to have another account. It got banned. I’m not sure why but you’re probably right, shill bidding. I actually despise the dude and when eBay booted him back in 2015 I was happy as hell. Then he shows up again with another account. To be honest, I can’t stand to see his face. He’s a disgrace to the hobby and people like him need to be put out of business.

Last edited by Signage; Mon May 18 2020 03:40 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved