Was a pipe organ at one point and the selector that holds the pipes is still inside the farmer took them out for some reason along the way. 98% original.. wooden handle on pump lever, selector handle, pipes and nozzle hanger piece only parts missing when found. Original Lights, posts from around glass cylinder and a some hardware pieces that were rough and replaced but possible reusable are bagged up and come along with it. Hand Pump works (pumped a bucket of penetrating oil up into the cylinder for a fun/functional check when I got it home) the gallon selector is still stuck but an easy fix if necessary…
Has original blue glass cylinder in awesome condition the globe however is a painted fish bowl, lol, covers the top light and from a distance looks ok .. (was a yard light briefly) any questions let me know. It’s obviously expensive to ship (quoted $2600 to get it to San Antonio area) so I believe and hopefully I’m not crazy it’s priced accordingly for an amateur resto that could be easily redone and a shipping fee on top of the price. … $5900

306779E2-9272-41FF-9544-DA9467AD64FD.jpeg 602F7DC6-0186-4DEB-BB8C-FD98EA3F63FF.jpeg