Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#768250 Thu Sep 09 2021 11:29 AM
T
Teach Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Although my family is very much into cars and has been to many outstanding shows and museums, we have never been to Hershey. Well, we've been to the AACA Museum there and the chocolate places, but not the big Hershey car show. As interested as we are in cars, our time there will be limited to just all day Saturday. I am wondering how likely we are to see gas pumps for sale, on display, etc. Having never been, I am not familiar with the layout of the fields. Would vendors selling pumps likely be placed in the same general area, or is it hit or miss, and we'll just have to wander.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Teach; Thu Sep 09 2021 11:30 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Teach #768251 Thu Sep 09 2021 12:58 PM
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
swap meet is pretty much over by Saturday as it starts Tue/Wed almost impossible to walk the whole area in one day

Bill jr #768253 Thu Sep 09 2021 01:08 PM
T
Teach Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hmm. I wondered. We just can't get the time off from work/school to get there until Friday night.

Teach #768286 Fri Sep 10 2021 09:01 AM
R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Saturday is the car show/judging, and there will be some swap meet vendors set up in the AM. But the majority will be packed up and gone.

Petroliana is hit or miss throughout the different "fields" . In the past, there were a bunch of us set up in the Red field between the stadium and old hockey arena. Try to get there midweek for the full swap meet experience.

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved