Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#776793 Tue Apr 12 2022 01:03 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Good afternoon,from a beaut Autumn (Fall) day here in Koolewong,New South Wales,Australia......so I am very new at all this,please excuse my computer illiteracy...I am in the process of restoring 2 old petrol bowsers,the 1st is a 1920's gravity fed ''Plume'',the other is a circa 1960 BP ''GILBARCO'' CM Model single pump bowser.........mt dream is to restore as close to original as I possibly can...so far so good.....but I am having trouble getting a VISI GLASS BOWL for my BP bowser....I am wondering if by chance any of you wonderful people could help me locate one.....I have included (I hope) of a series of pictures showing exactly what I'd like to get....the glass bowl and the shroud that sits on top of the bowl.........these bowls were made by an elderly gent here in Australia for a while....but the resto suppliers here have all sold out.....and the gent has since long past on...taking his secret with him....I'll keep my fingerd crossed...and mostl importantly...a big thank you for allowing me into this fine group...all the very best....Koolewong Pete...

Gilbarco-Cm (2).jpg VISI BOWL 1.jpeg VISI BOWL 3.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you want to send me one (even a chipped or cracked one) I can have my glass blower make what you need. He does not like to go by photos.
Contact me by email.
Ron

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved