Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
I am selling these 2 bus terminal signs for an elderly lady, whose husband has recently passed. He retired from Greyhound after many years as a driver. These signs came from the San Antonio area and I believe are from the 1980's. The Greyhound sign is dual sided, measures 24" x 48". Side "A" has nice gloss and some paint dots on the original surface, but they do not detract from presentation. Side "B" looks to have been coated many years ago based on its yellowed tone and the fact that these signs have been hanging in her garage for 30 years. Asking $350. for her.

The Continental Trailways Bus Station sign is older, it is double sided porcelain with nice shelving and original gloss on both the red and white and measures 18" x 36". It does have some porcelain loss on each side, but the majority of the chipping is around the edges. The pics show the scope of damage and I would say both sides are about equal in overall condition. Presents well and is flat without any bowing in the sign. Asking $550. for her.

An original "Strike Poster" that was used during the early 1990's Greyhound strike in the San Antonio area will accompany the Greyhound sign. Given her financial needs, shipping can not be included in the prices, but I will crate the signs for free, all you need to do is cover the actual shipping fees. If you need additional information or pics on these signs or the poster, give me a call, my cell is in my profile. Thanks Guys. Neil in Green Bay

IMG_0589.jpg IMG_0591.jpg IMG_0587.jpg IMG_0588.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
OP Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
Both Signs SOLD. Thanks OG

1 member likes this: hawkike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved