Next Thread
Print Thread
#144151 Mon Jun 29 2009 11:38 AM
A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
It seems like things are a little slow so if you want some good reading go to the archives and read past posts from General Discussion and Showcase and Stories I spent 14 months reading every post back to the year 2000. I did this for Jim so he can place new forums on How To's and The Best of. Until Jim has time to post that information you may want to look these up for yourself. I got a great deal of information and became more knowledgeable on our hobby.

Go to the forum General Discussion click and on it. There is a page identification in numbers on the right side about a third of the way down. Go to the last number and work your way forward, this should start you in the year 2000. A great amount of information on just about any subject you can think of and great How To reading.

Same thing for Showcase and Stories except it does not go back to 2000 but you will find pictures and more pictures and see things you have not seen before, neat stuff.

As I mentioned, things are a little slow so this will be something to keep you on the site and you may learn some things also.

Mick

Last edited by aquartlow; Mon Jun 29 2009 11:40 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
aquartlow #144178 Mon Jun 29 2009 04:33 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
14 MONTHS!! shocked You have some time and patience! That's like reading a super novel I'd think. But I will definately look into some of the older stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

........Dave

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved