Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sunday Moaning
#219986 Sun Dec 19 2010 12:56 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Cat is yelling to go outside again, but today we're gonna use a Bigger Block instead of a Brick.

That sucker got away from me yesterday. Not sure what happened as we were crossing the bridge, but the Cat jumped the railing & disappeared. By the time I looked over the railing, the cat was nowhere to be seen.

All the way back to the house [I took the long way] I'm trying to makeup a good story to explain to the wife what happened to the cat.

As I walked in the back door, the wife is standing there.
OH S***!

THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING THE CAT FOR A WALK?
I did, but there is something I need to tell ya.

What do you mean, you did?
The cat was here by the backdoor when I got up & is tied to a Brick.

I looked down & there's the CAT, minus the Saran Wrap.
Dang I thought for sure the Brick was Big enough.

Come-on cat, I've got a Block we're gonna use today!

Re: Sunday Moaning
Dick Bennett #219990 Sun Dec 19 2010 06:01 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Morning Dick and everyone. Supposed to be sunny with a high in the low 20's today. Dick you better be careful the wife doesn't read your posts, next thing you know she'll be asking you to take the cat for a walk and have it chained to a 36B.
Then if the cat goes over the rail - she knows you will go after it. Hope you all have a great day.

wads #219996 Sun Dec 19 2010 06:36 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
good to wake up with a smile this morning!! had a great time up at jeff andersons yesterday,although i had a service call and had to leave early.met up with kw frith,his wife,petroholic,oldracer,and also met matt the gasman.jeff has a great collction of petro and cars and goes on my list of friendliest oldagssers!!thanks for the hospitality jeff!!not sure whats up for today,just gonna play it by ear.db,i think you need to get another pug!!and if bella chews up another one of my blutooths,you might get one, flat rate!! mick

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Sun Dec 19 2010 06:52 AM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
oldnfuelish #220000 Sun Dec 19 2010 07:14 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all, DB better keep the wife off of the new puter.

Thanks, Phil
philmccauley #220002 Sun Dec 19 2010 07:27 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
GOOD MORNING BOYS!

A QUIET COLD MORNING HERE. SO QUIET INFACT THAT I CAN HEAR SHOTGUNS GOING OFF AT THE PRIVATE ISLAND/HUNTING PRESERVE 5 MILES AWAY.SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE RIGHT ACROSS THE FIELD. GREAT MORNING FOR A LONG WALK! SUN CAME UP, HUNG AROUND FOR ABOUT 90 MINUTES AND WAS OBLITERATED BY HEAVY BLUEISH-GRAY CLOUDS. MIGHT SEE SOME SNOW SHOWERS LATER.

SOUNDS LIKE YA HAD A GREAT TIME MICK WITH THE BOYS. I KNOW I LIKE TIMES LIKE THAT MYSELF.

GLAD I DON'T HAVE A WIFE OR A CAT! LOL!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
THE AMERICAN GARAGE #220003 Sun Dec 19 2010 07:42 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
6 MORE DAYS TO GO!

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN SONG OF THE DAY.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS-JqZM8kjs&feature=related

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
THE AMERICAN GARAGE #220005 Sun Dec 19 2010 07:55 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good morning,
There is some snow slush on the car window. Nowhere else so the snow level was below 1000 ft but not for very long. Not currently raining but any minute now. Good day,
Mike

bruzer75 #220011 Sun Dec 19 2010 08:40 AM
V
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
V
Db are you sampling California's biggest cash crop on these walks of yours?
Sunny but very cold here this am. Its good to see the sun though. Watched "Restrepo" with the kids last night and it was very good. For those who haven't heard about it it is a documentary about our soldiers at a very remote outpost in the Kandahar Valley of Afghanistan. It is disturbing to watch, but I think everyone should so we all know what this war is really like since the news media hardly reports on it. Its amazing what our soldiers give up for us. It is available on Netflix.
Have a good one everybody.
John

Wanted: Original Jenney Gas, Husky, Marathon, and Frontier Globes
bruzer75 #220012 Sun Dec 19 2010 08:43 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning everyone, still raining here not much planned have every thing, shopping, ready for Christmas HAGD Jack

Jack R #220014 Sun Dec 19 2010 08:45 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
"Db are you sampling California's biggest cash crop on these walks of yours?" def not oranges or lemons!!!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
oldnfuelish #220027 Sun Dec 19 2010 09:17 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Morning there everyone. Got to sleep in a bit today with was needed. Going to my parents today for lunch & Christmas. Will chill out there & then head home. DB you need to tie two 36 tops together with the cat inside & then it can not escape. Make sure the ad glasses are still in to wink Well you all have a good one smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
gasoildude #220045 Sun Dec 19 2010 10:15 AM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Good morning oldgassrs.Just another lazy day around the house.Gonna watch a little football & chill.HAGD everyone.

garagejunkie #220058 Sun Dec 19 2010 11:24 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Girls like a guy that has a dog. They know he has to come home at night. You see guys walking dogs because they are chick magnets. My son new a guy in school that had cats. The guy figured if dogs were chick magnets, walking his cat would be just as good. Turns out the girls just thought that was creepy....and he didn't even wrap his cat in saran wrap or tie it to a brick.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
oldnfuelish #220059 Sun Dec 19 2010 11:25 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
good to wake up with a smile this morning!! had a great time up at Jeff Anderson's yesterday,although i had a service call and had to leave early.met up with kw frith,his wife,petroholic,oldracer,and also met matt the gasman.Jeff has a great collection of Pietro and cars and goes on my list of friendliest oldagssers!!thanks for the hospitality jeff!!not sure whats up for today,just gonna play it by ear.db,i think you need to get another pug!!and if bella chews up another one of my blutooths,you might get one, flat rate!! mick

I agree mick. It was nice to see all the old friends and meet the new ones. great time. I just wish it had been a little warmer. But it was worth it. Matt got a great truck. If I had seen that I would have pulled the trigger myself.
Kevin said he was going to find one for me too. ha ha, right. Actually I think Lori is the one who found it, but Kevin took the credit! grin

Email:john@oldgaspumpguys.com

Old Gas Pump Guys
"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.oldgaspumpguys.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved