Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
I set of 4 ad glasses for a Wayne 70 in Polly Gas

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2288122502/4gabk

Dave Folck 1-805-955-0048

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dave are getting out of the pump hobbie???
Rob

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hi, Rob

Hope that you are well.

I'm having ongoing issues with my right shoulder. Osteoarthritis, two small tears in two different tendons and two bone spurs. OLD AGE. I do not have the strength and stamina I had a year ago. Been a dramatic change in that. I need to cool it for a while. I will need to go under the knife. Hopefully some time this summer. It will be at least 6 months to know if I will be able to regain some strength and conditioning. As much as I've enjoyed the hobby, it gets me pretty tired on my right side just schlepping stuff around even for a couple of hours.

Even the gym is uncomfortable and that has not been the norm for me. I can barely bowl in two leagues twice a week and I've been bowling for 50 years.

I just sold a partially restored Wayne 70, pretty much complete, plus some extra pieces.

All I have left is a restored Tall Tokheim 39 in Mobilgas two-color red and white plus a few little odds and ends.

Take care.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved