Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#259704 Tue Jun 21 2011 07:08 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I have a wayne 60 I bought but it has no dial face or computer is this something I can find to restore this or is this a worthless cause, I am assuming this pump was used for commercial use since there was no computer in it and no face, am I right?

The other pump pictured is it a Tokheim 300? It just has the skin laying on it, I bought it in pieces with no ID plate on it and all the trim and faces are missing are these hard to find as well?

Last edited by texacokie; Tue Jun 21 2011 09:05 AM.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
HURRY, get that Pre-60 Youngster to a Dr, it needs lots of Hormone Shots!
Hope you have lots of patients as it will test them putting this one together, Frame Rails, Upper Side panels, Visi Manifold, Face Bezels, VR Brackets [Reset & Flipper].

I probably have some of the parts you are looking for. You would probably be better off leaving the wayne 60 as it is. You are going to spend some $$$ on the parts it is missing.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun
I probably have some of the parts you are looking for. You would probably be better off leaving the wayne 60 as it is. You are going to spend some $$$ on the parts it is missing.

Thats what I am afraid of, I may just put a globe on top and paint it and leave it as is.
I guess it sets it apart from other pumps this way!

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I would hang a computer, procure and mount up a face bezel panel, and cut the door even shorter to fit and make a mini-60. I did it to a Gilbarco, sure yours is a harder project but it would look cool when done.

IMAG0010.jpg
I like that idea.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
These guys are right. The cost of making it into a full size 60 would be too big. It will take some work but can be made into a mini 60 a lot easier.
I have a few Tok 300 trim pieces and maybe some of the other stuff too. I'll have to take a look but I know I have the door trim.---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
you could take one of the small clock faces(farm pump type) and do something to with that 60.that will look neat either way.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
you could take one of the small clock faces(farm pump type) and do something to with that 60.that will look neat either way.

I guess I could put a clock face on it with some bezels I did not think about that...GOOD IDEA!.....Thanks.

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
yep, would be cheaper to buy another 60 and start ovr..or use some of the parts of the short 1 on your new 1. someone really chopped her down. chris

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Put an avaition globe on it and call it an airport pump??????????? be cool with a Marine globe on it as well.

BL

Always looking for SKELLY items.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: BLange
Put an avaition globe on it and call it an airport pump??????????? be cool with a Marine globe on it as well.

BL
You guys have some great ideas, a marine pump would be awesome!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
does anyone know what the other pump pictured is?

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
tokheim 300

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved