Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...I personally can not wait for the day when 'reality shows' are only referenced in the past-tense, and regarded with disbelief and embarrassment - like Beanie Babies, The Macarena, Vanilla Ice, or 80's hairstyles...'Pickers' sucks...it's actually doubly bad: not only is it without merit, it actually contributes greatly to the vast amount of misinformation in the hobby...the time spent watching it would be better spent on Oldgas, eBay or the other auction sites, if the goal is to see nice stuff and learn about it...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hey, K.W. why don't you let D. B. explain what he meant!! I have only been on here a few weeks and that wasn't the first wise crack I heard!!

Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett

& The DUKES OF HAZARD only used 1 car for ALL the stunts!

Now dem boys is in alot a trouble! (as mid air car is brought to a still picture for a commercial break)

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
I totally agree Gaspumpdon. it's alot like when a politician makes a dumb statement and someone else has to cover their butt. ;;;;;;;;;;;;Ron

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Well KW, You do not know that when I went up to DB at a show and asked price of his pump he told me why ask,I do not have the money to buy it. How would you feel if he said that to you? Alot of times I post he makes these remarks

You guys need to get over it. Quit taking every thing so personal.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
AMEN!

Robert

Searching For SunRay DX and Diamond Oil Signs
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have been lucky many times.Hope my luck does not run out.

Always looking for grizzly gasoline stuff, or any Montana gas and oil stuff.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
To Ryan Underthun, I think it is personal when someone who has no idea of ones money situation says you don't have the money to buy their pump and continues to write caustic remarks to my posts years later.

Originally Posted By: 56chiefstar
To Ryan Underthun, I think it is personal when someone who has no idea of ones money situation says you don't have the money to buy their pump and continues to write caustic remarks to my posts years later.

Show me again on this post where he mentioned anything about you not being able to afford something.

Oh wait... thats right, all of the comments your complaining about were written by you!

Originally Posted By: 56chiefstar
Well KW, You do not know that when I went up to DB at a show and asked price of his pump he told me why ask,I do not have the money to buy it. How would you feel if he said that to you? Alot of times I post he makes these remarks

This topic needs to get back on track, any more complaining on this topic about Dick Bennett or anybody else and it will be locked. Move on folks.

Last edited by Ryan Underthun; Thu Sep 22 2011 10:37 AM.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Blind hog and an acorn?

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
I
I
uh oh golden boy DB protected by the oldgas staff once again lol

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have nothing more to say, just fed up

I
I
and you have every right to be if what you say is true...Your not the first one i've seen receive the remarks and rude comments. But remember he's an oldgas original and he has no censorship but you and I we have to watch every word we say or we may get the boot. Seen it from the day I signed up on this site, and know from first hand experience.

Last edited by IndependentOil; Thu Sep 22 2011 11:23 AM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED NOBODY ON THIS SITE HAS MORE LEVERAGE OVER ANYONE ELSE. I READ THAT SOMEWHERE LAST YEAR WHEN SOMEBODY SAID THAT ALL MEMBERS ARE TREATED EQUALLY AND THAT POST NUMBERS AND LONGEVITY ON THIS SITE SHOULDN'T MEAN YOU ARE TOP DOG. AGREED HERE, BUT WHEN ONE HAND WASHES ANOTHER THEN IT SEEMS SPECIAL TREATMENT IS AFFORDED.

THIS WAS A NICE GENERAL AND VERY CASUAL THREAD THAT WENT SOUTH QUICKLY, DUE TO ANIMOSITY. SOME MEMBERS SHOULD BITE THEIR TONGUE AND REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE TYPING AND HOW IT WILL EFFECT OTHERS IN MOSTLY A NEGATIVE WAY.

JM2C!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved