Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
For trade, Sharmeter clockface. I'm looking to trade for a good Wayne 60 or an 866. Pump is solid except for lower corners which are rotted. Local fabricator told me it would be about $100 to fix. It does not have a visi and needs a rear face & face pan which are available from Scobie. All the castings are there, clock mech is in-tact, though mounts might need to be re-welded. ID tags are there. Looks like it could have been a dual-dispense pump at one point.

I can bring this to the Mason Dixon show at Frederick. Only looking to trade right now. It's a rare pump, but doesn't really do it for me and I don't have a 60/866 in my collection right now, which I've always liked! Let me know what you have.

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Which model is it, and do you have a picture?

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have an extremely nice 866, I may consider but would like to see some pics of what you have with trouble spots

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
I think it's a 504? But I can't remember exactly, I'd have to look at it when I'm home. All I know is that it's not in Jack's book. Miles Little has one of these pumps though if you're familiar with his collection. I will upload a few pics.

C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Here are pics

Last edited by chrisbowers; Wed Feb 29 2012 08:53 AM.
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Pump looks to be traded. If something doesn't work out I'll post back here. Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved