Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Hello, Im selling these for good friends. There house was once a small ma and pa gas station in the 30's+40's.
I posted these in the value section and they were valued at around 2-3K for all 3....They are motivated sellers!
They are asking 2,000 for all 3 and they need to be picked up in Huntington Indiana unless I can get them taken down then I might be able to bring them to columbus???
Contact me to work things out!Anyhow the fluted light pole is about 18-20 feet and has a tag at bottom that says UNION metal mfg canton ohio and dated 7-23!!!! The bolts look like they will come loose easily as they arent rusted.
The hollowspun concrete poles are VERY cool! Looks like specs of granite throughout and the ornate art deco looking tops make these beauties stand alone!
It also comes with 2 extra glass globes and 1 extra glass top. (See Pics) the tag reads: Hollowspun ...and I think dated 9/7/1940 westinghouse! The globes are all marked westinghouse also...Excellent shape as I see NO wear or damage other than a little rust on the clamps...

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s267/tomvanholten/?action=view&current=DSC01140.jpg

Tom
219-778-3155
signchaser@comcast.net
Looking for early wolfshead signs and hoosier pete signs or globes
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
The light poles are about 8 or 9 feet tall and really an eye catcher...

Tom
219-778-3155
signchaser@comcast.net
Looking for early wolfshead signs and hoosier pete signs or globes

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved