Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Sold several soda machines since last time I posted any for sale. He's another group I jsut finished up.

The Cavalier 72 was apinetd several years ago but needed final assembly. It's complete and operating on a brand new compressor. $4995 obo

The custom Ideal 35 Slider was also painted a few years ago and just completed final assembly with a chrome cap catcher, new stainless steel lid (film still attached to protect the top)and new compressor. $2895

Both machines are set up to vend on a dime.

Feel free to send an email with questions
thanks

Last edited by Hemibird; Tue Jun 26 2012 12:50 PM.

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
C
C
they look great!!!!

always looking for gas, oil, tobacco and other signs of all nature !!
J
J
Beautiful machines sir!
Might you be able to help me with the bottle opener bezel for a Cavalier CSS 64F, or know where I may chase it down.
Thanks
JLB

Nice 72. Coke never did make a embossed 35 and the cap catcher went on the front of all 35,s. The only embossed 35 was the Royal Crown Cola. Have you seen the Vendo 81's that are embossed Orange Crush? Same scenario as your 35..made up...looks great though.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
The Coke Ideal 35 is a custom creation. Bought it about 10 years ago about half done. Finally got around to completing it. Even though its a custom, it looks cool and priced below what I have in it.

I have seen those Orange Crush machines. Another cool creation...just don't like him advertising them as original...

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved