Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#366162 Sat Oct 27 2012 10:59 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Unbelievable footage, didn't know there were so many dash cams out there to capture this much carnage on the Hwy.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFkw5JFOmHk

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow! That just crazy!my wife tells me I drive like a grandpa,and you know what,I don't mind a bit!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Whenever I watch these I notice that most all of the footage is from foreign countries where driving laws are a lot different than in the U.S., or darn near non-existant. I'm glad I live here, lol!

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
That was awesome! There is a lot of stupid people out there, I do feel for the innocent involved.

Still looking for that Union 76 ball
And I collect big old porcelain neon signs
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've seen the one @ 1:00 a bazillion times, but alot in this video were new to me. I watch videos like this at times before going to bed. I know personally how the person @2:54 feels when face bombing a windshield. Although I don't remember my accident, It helps me to watch others to the point where I know how to play it safe!

Last edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE; Sun Oct 28 2012 07:38 AM.

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
K
K
It's all Russian, which seems to have a free-for-all on the roads. Those speeds were nuts! Don't know what kind of minivans those are, but they don't look to be very safe since they always seem to either burst into a fireball or disintegrate. As much as I complain about some of the roads here, they're perfect compared to the one near the end with the huge potholes.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
We were driving home from the show at Peotone the other weekend and some D.A. passed us, he was weaving some, I assume he was playing with his phone. Anyways, there were signs for the left lane being closed up ahead in one mile. He stayed in the left lane of course, same for lane closed in one half mile. Anyways he is right besides an 18 wheeler in the right lane when the big orange barrels start showing up. He finally looks up in time to lock up the brakes and run right into a barrel. Dont think he got hurt but if you miss the signs and cant see the big orange barrels in time you shouldnt be on the road

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved