Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
I am in need of getting my Bennett 966 Pump computer rebuilt.. I found some searches for Joe Yocum who rebuilds them and left a few messages.. but have not heard back.
is he the only one who offers this service and or is there anyone else that can help out as well.
Thanks.
also anyone making kit that you can just buy to make it turn and ding... Ive seen a few youtube videos but not sure how to make the grainger motor connect to the Veeder root once restored?
Thanks guys!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Had a bypass late last year.Probably still recooperating?Hopefully doing well.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've done a couple with the Grainger motor and you just need a coupler like is on the turnback crank, to attach to the motor. After that, its a simple matter of building a bracket to attach the motor to, directly beneath the variator. After you have the bracket in place, you need to get an appropriate length driveshaft from one of the original parts suppliers, if you don't have one lying around. Invariably its going to be too long, so you'll have to cut it down to the desired length and weld it together, making sure its straight. Its really pretty easy if you have any mechanical skills at all.
Keep trying with Joe. I haven't talked with him in a while but he's a little hard to get ahold of.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Joe is da MAN! He is working on building a house and stays busy with that project, but he will eventually answer yoiur phone calls. None better to work on Veeder-Root computers!

Robert Usrey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Give tbuckles a pm/email & ask if he has time.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved