Petro Enthusiast
K
Prayers sent to the Cooper family...
Ken

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Chris, reading you talk about your daughter, what a gift of God and a blessing she obviously was!! My thoughts and prayers to you and your wife!

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: coopwyo
Dear Old Gas Memebers --
I had no idea that this post even exisited until last night when I had a visit with Frank.

I am overwhelmed by the kindness from the folks on this site. Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers. That is about all that is getting me through life right now.

I miss my little girl soooo much. I have a very difficult time making the 50 mile round trip to and from school without my little passenger. We did everything together, she even helped a little on the Erie 71. The boys in my class all loved her and she thought they were so cool because they let her help. She was such an amazing little person -- one minute she'd be helping me in the shop, and the next she was pretending to be a princess.

She was an amazing student. She loved reading more than anything and was actually moved ahead from her 1st grade class to 2nd grade. With the donations we received for her memorial, we chose to honor her love of reading. The school district I work for was kind enough to allow me to build "Cassie's Corner" in the elementary school library. My wife and I wanted to create a quiet, safe, and comfortable space for kids to read. The structure itself is made of TREX decking material, and I built the bookshelves out of oak. We had a ribbon cutting ceremony a few weeks ago, and now Cassie's Corner is open. We've heard that the kids at her school are using it constantly and that makes me happy.

Thanks again for the kind words and prayers for my family. The people on this site have been very good to me and I really appreciat that.

Sincerely,
Chris Cooper

Prayers and thoughts from Canada . I don't know what to say accept I am so sorry . I have 4 girls . I cannot pretend to imagine what you must be going thru . Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and your family . take care .

Follow the Red Indian Trail
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Words don't seem to be enough.... So sorry for your loss Chris. Your memorial is so special and will help everyone remember your special daughter. Can't fathom the pain of losing one of my little girls. You are in my thoughts and prayers.... God Bless.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Chris, may you find peace in the time ahead.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thank you, Chris for sharing the pics of Cassie's Corner. How wonderful your decision is to commemorate Cassie and encourage young kids the value of reading! As a retired teacher and a grandfather, I commend you and the Burns school system for this type of memorial.
Rod and Kathy van Pelt
Banner Co. School
Harrisburg, Nebraska

Last edited by rvanpelt; Wed Nov 27 2013 11:28 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved