Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#460813 Wed Sep 04 2013 03:22 PM
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i bought these 2 signs and was wondering if anyone have a value on them the both work have new bulbs and starter fuses and new cords the clock works on the starcraft also.
thanks
mark

michigan prop sign.jpg starcraft boats.jpg

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
No help on values but those are very nice...

Got Socony???

Tom
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
everyone is telling me that i know the old boat stuff is hot and boat collectors go crazy over this
mabey ill start collection boat stuff LOL

Last edited by marky; Thu Sep 05 2013 05:58 AM.

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I just sold my 69 Starcraft .if I still had it i would be all over the clock.i bet some of the Starcraft boat collectors would pay a premium for something like that.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i was thinking the same thing and ive been looking for values on these signs and found nothing but seen other ones go for big money i was also looking at images of old boat collectors and they have these signs all around there place on display with the old boats.

marky Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
i was told by someone that there was a vintage outboard assc
anyone on here belong to it?

The Michigan Propeller clock is not that old.....the Starcraft clock appears to be from the late 1970's & they were aluminum boats.

Aluminum boat collectors are very scarce - vintage boat collectors seek Chris Craft, Owens, Century, Gar Wood, Dodge stuff.....

Always seeking vintage oil & gas advertising signs & clocks from the 1950's - 1970's, preferably lighted or light-up!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Try here
http://www.starcraftboatsclub.com/
My 69 was all fiberglass,not sure on newer ones.i was on a forum for awhile.,but don't go any more.but these guys are as crazy about their boats as we are about gas stuff.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved