Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JamesD Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
I am offering for sale; A very rare (I would assume one of a kind) 1939 Humble Sales Contest Winner Hamilton Watch Company 17 Jewel Watch. Of all award or service watches I have ever seen, this is the most unique and most customized. Not only is the face stamped with the company logo (as many company watches), but the clock face numbers appear to be cut out of thin gold sheet, and spell out the word HUMBLE down either side of the watch. The winner of this watch was apparently very proud of it, as he had it customized from a pocket watch into a wrist watch for all to see. As a result, of course, the watch was not as protected as it would be in a pocket, and shows its age in the form of scratches & ware. The watch is functional and keeps proper time. It would benefit from a good cleaning & polishing, but I will leave that up to the buyer if sold.

I am asking $2,500 & would prefer an in person exchange if possible

If you are seriously interested, feel free to contact me to have high resolution photos emailed to you. If my asking price is not met, I will entertain best offer.

small watch.jpg back small.jpg inside small.jpg side small.jpg
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

J
JamesD Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
Asking Price reduced to $2,000. Also open to offers or trades.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved