Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
Hey friends...thanks to Mr. huskybob, we are able to sell this great Hi Power Wilbur license plate topper! Bob was nice enough to donate this topper to me so that I could help raise money for a family that is in need. Some of you have read my posts about them but for those that have not, here is the link, please take a minute to read about this amazing family and their unfortunate struggle. We have set a fundraiser event for Nov 24th at a local venue here in Michigan but we are continuing to be creative in helping to raise funds for Ben's fight against cancer. Please open your hearts and generous nature to help me help this family. On behalf of the entire Sayer family, I thank you for your support. This will run thru next Thursday (21st) at 10 pm.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-ben-regain-health-and-be-cancer-free/93345

All funds will go to the Sayer family to help Ben in his fight against cancer. Once funds are received, I will ship out the item priority mail. Thanks for all the continued support!

Last edited by warriorgas; Thu Nov 14 2013 07:10 PM.
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Has my name on it. I'll start it at $225.
Chad

Looking for Tydol-Veedol-Flying A items, especially globes.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Read the fine print where it says that it has to go to North Dakota!
$250

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Kevin, it should go to North Dakota but lets see if it wants to go to a warmer state - $300.00

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
Few more days to go!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ
Kevin, it should go to North Dakota but lets see if it wants to go to a warmer state - $300.00

You don't understand Matt!! Two of its brothers have already moved here, and prefer the North Dakota climate to that of California! I'm going to have to go to $350, to try and reunite it with its family!

H Earl Clack.jpg

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Well it will look great with its brothers.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
First off let me say that its a great thing that Dave and Kelly are doing with these small auctions to benefit this family in need! Its a very great thing that they have neighbors and friends like Dave and Kelly that can rise to the occasion and help out.
I also want to thank Huskybob for his generosity in donating this topper to this needy family! It was just the incentive I needed to dig a little deeper and give what I could for it.
I also want to thank Matt for raising the bid and making me dig even deeper and Chad for starting the ball rolling! LOL
Life is a journey and some don't get the breaks like they should and I believe we should all try and help deserving individuals whenever we can! Theres just not enough of that happening these days! I feel fortunate to have been able to help, even in this small way! Thank you----KEVIN

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
N
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
N
Well I did not contribute enough to buy the whole sign, only the letter "W". ILBUR are still left.

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved