Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#568976 Wed Sep 17 2014 07:35 AM
L
OP Offline
L
If anyone has an extra spot open at Hershey let me know. I appreciate it. thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
L
OP Offline
L
still looking for a spot or 2 at Hershey. Please contact me if you have or know anyone who might have a spare spot.

thanks

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
If its not a big change in vehicle or what not...You may honestly have luck just rolling in and asking people who seem to have space to sell you one. I did last year, and by the time I finally had one locked down I had two more people approach me who saw me asking...and they wanted to sell me space. If you are filling the truck to the brim...that may be a risk you can not take.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The AACA forum has some listed. No premium. Look in the buy/sell section , 3/4 days ago.

L
OP Offline
L
hmm thanks for the advice. didn't see anything on the forums. not having any luck. didn't realize it would be this hard. that's what I get for procrastinating...

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
To do this correctly, you need to be a member of the AACA. You need to have a Pa. Vendors tax number in order to apply for spaces at the show. There are guys who have skirted these requirements in years past. Sometimes it works out but all it takes is for the State Tax Inspector to ask for your number and question you regarding your sales. I've had them talk to me and they are thorough. They are at the show checking constantly. This venue is a well organized promotion of the automobile and all things related. Most folks do not just show up expecting to sell out of their trucks. It takes a bit of effort to do this correctly. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There are some at Carlisle listed. The ones for Hershey have been deleted.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved