Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Add 3 or 4 new pump models to the collection, along with at least two new WWII glass quarts with excellent labels, and meet a few more Oldgasers!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Yes Dave, don't sell, just keep the hoard.

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Finish up canning and neoning my unfinished skins. Got about 20 done and 23 or so to go.
Find a few more neon clocks and a couple more embossed Flying A signs. Finish my building interior.
Win the lottery so I can work less and do the above.

Seeking Knowledge and a Good Deal.
Always looking for neon signs and skins , Flying A ,& Wayne 60s.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Thinking of selling some of my bigger articles I've restored. Getting to the time when age is going against me. Anyone looking for a Milwaukee 810B clockface,restored in Cities Service green with original globe? The only pump I restored and never had to buy a part for,100% original and complete when found. Never found another one, anyone else have one?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Really want to get one good 5-6 foot picture sign like Sinclair aircraft or a mustang. I have a big blank spot I have been saving for one.

I need to finish my 800... And I think I am going to build a station at my RV storage yard. We will see!

Scott Wright
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
As many of you know, in my last post I claimed to have the lowest OG number of anyone responding, only to find out that two others have lower numbers.

My goal this year is to try and quit making assumptions.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
# 1 is get my shop completed . # 2 is focus on one project at a time instead of 10 things at once ,a little here and there ......nothing ever gets completed because of this.

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: 47reo-travis
# 1 is get my shop completed . # 2 is focus on one project at a time instead of 10 things at once ,a little here and there ......nothing ever gets completed because of this.
DITTO

JimT #590097 Sat Jan 03 2015 06:55 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Build two walls of adjustable shelving in a room. Get the pile of globes off the floor. Thin out some more so I can maintaine the elusion of a collector rather then a hoarder.

A
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
A
For me, I'd just like to find a 511 blend pump to add to my collection.

Ed
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I would also like to add a couple cash recorder pumps to my collection and a couple more large signs. I may have the signs I want coming but finding the cash recorders might be a bit of a challenge.

Earl

Dave, does that mean you might part with some of those 50 air meters you've got stashed away! smile

For me this year is to get a couple projects finally finished and get rid of some junk so I can get the shop better organized and have more working room... oh, and of course add to my hoard of GOOD junk!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'd like to add a clock face gas pump to my collection, along with more pumps in general. Also get my 1970 mustang up on the road, restore my pile of KS license plates, finally collect more gas pumps and signs of any kind!

Braden Splichal

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
[quote=tommyboy]Dave, does that mean you might part with some of those 50 air meters you've got stashed away! smile

That's just what I was wondering! smile

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I hope to add a few original pieces to our Early West Jordan Gas Station display. I appreciate all the help that has been given to me from this site. I hope all of you have a great 2015. If any one has a single 15" lens like the one below and would like to donate it to the museum it would be great. I already have one that was recently donated and need the second lens to go with the globe body that was recently donated to the museum.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved