Next Thread
Print Thread
#593405 Wed Jan 21 2015 12:27 PM
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Here is a Super Galena Motor Oil Quart Glass Jar by the Galena Oil Corporation, from Franklin, Pennsylvania. It was produced by the Hazel Atlas Company from Norwich, Conn, as can be seen by their trademark on the bottom of the jar. The paper label is in very nice condition, nice & bright colors yet! It has the original tin lid. Outside of the lid is stamped although that has faded away bad in spots. The jar is approximately 6 1/8 inches tall and 4 1/4 inches wide, and the opening is about 2 1/8 inches. The lip around the jar is exceptional, no cracks or chips.

I have two of these, both equally as nice. Or perhaps I should say this is the "worst" of the two. The one single flaw this has is a tiny pc of the label missing, check out the one photo of the back of the jar, look closely at the "n" in the word "cleans"...just a very tiny pc of the label missing. You will not be disappointed in either jar I have. $120 each shipped. Price is firm, no Paypal. These will be packed in such a way there won't be any problems, if there ever was (knock on wood) they will be fully insured with a tracking # provided the day they ship. Thank you...

Galena Jar resized for oldgas.JPG Galena Jar 1 resized for oldgas.JPG
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Few More photo's...

resize3.JPG resize1.JPG resize2.JPG

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved