Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Oldgas Online Cool OP
OP Online Cool
This past week I stopped in to visit Jeff Wilson's Gas from the Past restoration shop in Peculiar, Missouri. Inside, Jeff has reassembled a vintage porcelain panel Pure Gas station complete with pumps and a nice collection of Pure memorabilia. He restores old gas pumps, soda machines, pedal cars and other vintage items with style and craftsmanship.

Jeff's uncle Jerry runs Pete and Jakes Hot Rod Parts out of the same building. He has assembled there perhaps the most extensive Oilzum memorabilia collection anywhere. He has a number of very historic one-of-a-kind mementos from the Oilzum company headquarters.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim - COOOL - thanks for sharing the info and great Photos - Too Cool.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Looks like a First Rate operation to me. What a way to make a living and have some fun too! Thanks Jim......

Sinclair Joe
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I was ready for bed,those photos got my attention neat Oilzum & Pure stuff,VERY NEAT Thanks Jim.

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Very nice collection thanks Jim for stopping and takeing photos. maybe you can ask him to do a history page on oilzum, we on the left side know nothing of this company . oh we've seen and know the name but more info would help.

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
WOW !!!!.... that oilzum collection made my day !!!

S
S
Being an oilzum collector...I think I just saw where the oilzum god keeps his stuff.
Puts my stuff to shame! Awsome

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
hey service... where are ya' in new hampshire ??? ... i got a time share in north conway... nice country up there bud...

S
S
kmann...we're in Whitefield. It's about a fourty minute drive from N. Conway. Just above the White Mountains region on route 3.

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
hey service... i know exactly where you are... we were up that way huntin' the gas stuff.. saw nuthin' but trees and ice climbers....

S
S
Kmann...You're right about nothing here. It's hard to find affordable stuff in good condition around here. I do have my eye on a few things I know about on some back roads.
When you came from N.Y. on your trip over did you drive on route 302? I got a friend there with alot of good stuff, nothing for sale but a real neat place.

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
going to take 302 the next time we go up... we usually run the south side which i think is rte. 16 into 302 into north conway.. i might have something for you in your neck of the woods.... well.. kinda'.... HA.... e mail me at kmann45@yahoo.com

G
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
G
Dont forget to look in the grass behind old barns! Maybe head up toward Mass.......

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
good tip geezer but usually i just wind up meeting the neighbors pissed off dog... HA....

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved