Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Cheese puts Gas & oil on the end of all his auction's, but you already knew that didn't ya Dick. He advertises them as advertising lenses, why would you knock a known forum member?

If it bothers you as much as it appears, maybe you should email him.

Brian

Always looking for SKELLY items.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
So what your saying IT'S OK for a Forum Member to mislead to sell an item, but not for a Non-Member to represent an item as OLD !

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
No you know he's a forum member, instead of making it sound like he's some kind of Ebay scum that everyone on here likes to point out, why don't you try emailing him. It's not rocket science Dick.

Brian

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
DB: "So what your saying IT'S OK for a Forum Member to mislead to sell an item, but not for a Non-Member to represent an item as OLD !"

I thought you were saying it wasn't Gas & Oil now it's not old? As far as I know they go to a Ice Cream sign, are you saying they still make the sign?

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Did someone repo them? I want to know, don't want to get screwed on one someday.LOL

Brian

Y
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Y
my take on...
wrong
Wrong
WRONG

they say two wrongs dont make a right, so were just curious... can three wrongs make it anymore right

the ebay seller in question, is pretty much a well known regular around most all petrolina happenings and as its commonly understood nobody knows all... one might think they may have appreciated hearing first hand re this possible oversight

hummmmmmm...

OK guys....... Run Dick off the site just like you did to so many others. If you dont like what he said dont read his posts.

Ryan

------------------
visit my website for original gas pump parts

thepumpdump.com

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I saw them when they got listed... my take is like every other thing that gets listed i don't like and that is not to open it and pass.

I hate looking for globes and seeing 100 decals or diecast pumps. But i just pass them buy.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
mislead to sell a item?thats the statment dick has said about me.
as most of you no i always offer a 100% refund if you don't like a item i sell you. no matter if it is on ebay or if i sell it out right..also offer the same refund on any work we do. over 70000 feedbacks from ebay users 99.9+ with 99% comming from gas and oil auctions, why would anyone want to hurt a possitive figure in this hobby is beyond me. so say what you will dick about me, and if this auction is the only thing you can point out ... well i must not be to bad.
cheese.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Terry and Dawn are top notch, as good as it gets, full honesty is and will always be their policy!!! Great people! It states in the description that they are ice cream lenses.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I didn't mean don't like as i don't like Cheese. I meant i don't like the lenses i pass them buy. I only look at about 5 or 10 items a day and might only bid on 1 item a week.

Yes auction is a little misleading but cheese always does his auctions with gas oil in the heading. More people to look the better right!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I bought a Chi-Namel paint globe that was advertised as gas, I was glad to find it even though it wasn't. It was however advertised incorrectly, maybe that was the point of this topic??? You hens need to find something constructive to cackle about, geez!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
great point Neal, well said......there are people who are ruining this hobby for us & the next generation of collectors by selling these new generation reproductions signs,clearly meant to decieve & against our laws, but most people don't really care..... I don't get it......there are bigger cheese curds to fry

[This message has been edited by roadrelics@aol.com (edited 07-08-2007).]

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
It has nothing to do with the lenses, this has to do with someone with an axe to grind. It happens all the time on here.

Ryan, running people off? This forum members were running people off way before I was here.

Hell after my first couple posts on here I got slammed by a few members, I have thick skin so I stayed.

Over 6000 members and only a very small percent post regularly, wonder why?

Brian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved