Mac sent this note and image in today:

Several months ago, I sold a car to a 92 year old guy who collects antique/collectable cars. He noticed that I collected old stuff and when I delivered the car to him, he invited me inside his house. It is full of antiques and cool stuff. He went over to a book shelf and pulled out a book. He opened it up and pulled out a post card that had a 1 cent stamp on the back. He said he wanted me to have it since I collect old things. He said he used to work at a Shell station when he was in High School. The post card is in excellent condition. The edges aren't bent or anything. Didn't know if anyone has seen one of these or not? I have no idea of its value or if it is collectable, but I think I'll frame it and put it up on my wall. If any of the guys like the image, they could even print it off on card stock paper and frame it if they are into this kind of thing?

Click Here if you would like to print the above image without this Shop Talk page. I think it is a very cool image, certainly worth framing and collecting.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator