Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108121 Tue Mar 30 2004 10:28 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Just a reminder that if you want to contribute to our ".....Of The Month" features that Craig's feature on Tydol-Flying A for Company Of The Month ends tomorrow. You still have a chance to post pictures or info!

Jeff and Neil Johnson will be starting a new Company Of The Month feature on the first. The company will be Johnson/Brilliant Bronze. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! Johnson stuff is to us mid-westerners what Gilmore is to you west coasters.

Hubba will be starting a new Quart Of The Month on the first too.

You still have about a week to get your Mobil and Gargoyle signs posted in Sign Of The Month before Ted starts a new feature on the 7th.

We've got two weeks left in our current Globe Of The Month that features our first globes. I was hoping to get globes posted from at least 50 of our 1800+ members but it looks like we'll be well short of that. Participation is up alot though!

We're only about a week and a half into Neal's Pump Of The Month feature on the Wayne 60. How about some pictures of pumps during the restoration process? Include paint codes if you've got them.

Scott is featuring grease containers and signs in Collectible Of The Week. Although I don't have much to contibute to Scott's series, I really enjoy it.

I appreciate those that contribute to these features, and the people that host each of them. Alot of work goes into these features so others in the hobby can enjoy. If you have something to contribute to our features but don't know how to post pictures just ask the host of the feature or me to post the pictures for you.

Don't forget to email your globe pictures to me, and pump pictures to Jim for the upcoming globe and pump albums.

I'm looking for "volunteers" to host a Company Of The Month feature. Contact me with the company you want to feature and I'll get you on the schedule.
Bob

[This message has been edited by Lastgas15 (edited 03-30-2004).]

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#108122 Wed Mar 31 2004 11:16 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Doc, Scott and Craig have all done a great job on their respective Company Of the Month features.

Here's what we have in store for future COTM features:
April- Jeff Johnson; Johnson/Brilliant Bronze
May-Ted Roach; Signal
June-Bob Drake; Sinclair
July-Hubba; Union Oil
August-?
September-?
October-?
November-Don Sherwood; Gilmore
December-?

We have guys that are going to do features on Sunset, Old Dutch, Zephyr or Skelly, and Kerr McGee/Deep Rock. We haven't nailed down dates for them just yet.

If you'd like to feature your favorite company in Company Of The Month email me at Lastgas15@aol.com and I'll get you on the list. I'm also going to email a few guys and "encourage" them to get involved.

Thanks to those that contribute!
Bob

[This message has been edited by Lastgas15 (edited 04-01-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Lastgas15 (edited 04-01-2004).]

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved