Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

These were interesting conversions. One on far right has a TV in it and the lubster next to it made for a nice display unit.

It's pretty wild to be walking along and come across these huge parts and body suppliers. There's something there for everyone.

Neat old pedal car/plane.

Light up from behind unit. Not something I've seen before by Kendal.

........Dave
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I no sooner shot this photo and walked away and 5 minutes later it walked by me with a new owner!

Has a title and is ready to drive away! This would save on some gas!

I could not make up my mind if this was genuine or not. Something felt wrong about the paint, but I could be wrong. Maybe someone can verify these did actually exist.

These took me by surprise. These are actually little S&P shakers. There's a tiny little S and P at the top of them.

........Dave
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The Pennzoil is painted metal. I really thought it was cardboard when I walked up to it.

Notice the yellow strap!

This was gorgeous. Heavy, porcelain, wrought iron and complete.

Might be hard to see, but this is a Red Indian bottle...SWEET!!

........Dave
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Last batch...

That's all from me till next year....hope you enjoy...I know I did!!

........Dave
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
WOW , I am Blown AWAY !!!! Literally!!! I still can't get over that show ........ it was a trip !!!!!!!!!! That is an AMAZING place to be !!!!!!! The wind was upwards of 60 miles an hour Wednesday, I'm sure that will be talked about for years, some tragic losses were brought upon some peeps due to the wind, it was something. There is magic about that place, so much, and so little at the same time......... so much good stuff, an so little junk...... quality! I miss it already! WOW !!! Dave

W
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
W
Anyone know who had the Atlantic Gasoline sign?

P
P
anybody get a price on the mercury dealership sign?

mike

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Whiteflash, you talking about the pump plate crossed arrows? completely restored........ Oh, the blue one, it was $650 I think, don't know who had it, there was one in the chocolate field, if this is the same one....... Dave

Last edited by BBQ Chicken; Fri Oct 09 2009 11:08 AM.
V
V
so, I have always wanted to go to this event...couple questions...the pics show some beautiful pieces...are there any barn hangers (my budget) Is there somehting for everybody as far as prices go, or are there some people scrapping to get a barn hanger at a decent price, or a decent condition pump, oil can, etc? Another question is...how do you get these purchases to your vehicle? with such a vast amount of items and being bussed to the area, how do you get home with the loot? Lastly...anyone in the KY/TN lower IN area setup at this event and want to make some gas money to bring items I buy there home with them for me to pick up at their place?

W
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
W
Interested in the Cobalt Blue and White Atlantic Gasoline sign.

O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
It doesn't look too crowded?????? Are people buying? I had a wagon I would fill with stuff, yes the green one with wheelbarrow wheels and a spare! I would carry a shopping cart on the back, if I bought a door or a hood, cart came off and strapped the parts on. The lack of people and wagon is noticeable. Thanks for posting the pics! Especially the Indian sidecart! one of these day I'll get my van box made! tt

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
We just got home from another Great Hershey, I will get some photos up in BOTW. Dave, The Harley can is 100% fake, that guy has had that can for a few years now. It's a paper lable that is glued on, and then clear coated over. Someone asked about the Goodyear Wagon, it's not a wagon, it's a side car off an early teens Indian motorcycle. It was on of the best pieces I saw at hershey, it was $12,500 with all original paint. All in all it was another fantastic show and a great opertunity to see some good friends and some great stuff. Keith

gmstuff #155364 Fri Oct 09 2009 04:51 PM
Wow! Thanks for taking the pictures, posting the pictures and all the comments. Looked like a great experience.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #155367 Fri Oct 09 2009 05:19 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I used to vend at Hershey for 10 years up until a couple years ago, I don't think I ever saw as much Gas and Oil stuff there as seen in these pictures. Looks like a little for everyone, Thanks for the pics

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
KZ1000 #155374 Fri Oct 09 2009 06:07 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
MY BROTHER AND I ALTERNATE BETWEEN CARLISLE AND HERSHEY. WE DID HERSHEY IN 2007 AND LAST SUMMER WE DID NOTHING SINCE WE WERE BOTH COINCIDENTALLY MOVING AT THE SAME TIME. THIS YEAR WE DID CARLISLE, BUT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT HERSHEY LOOKS TO BE THE BETTER SHOW BY A LONG SHOT!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved