Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#15928 Sun Apr 29 2007 07:21 AM
N
N
Started as a kid with baseball then NFL then Nascar, cards and small stuff. Moved on to antique car parts, couldnt afford the whole car. Went into coins and paper money then whole cars, had alot of parts by then. Guns and amo were / are a delight for along time, Oh cant forget model RR. Hotwheels were in there too. As life progresses, moved into art, paintings, sculture, bronze etc. Just recently got into gas and oil with a very old Bowser pump, then Bennett pump and cans, signs, old bulk plant records, tags, lubesters, 55 gallon antique BBLs, 16 gallon and 5 as well. Now, alot of any small fuel tank tags have become a cool intrest.

Funny thing is I never seem to sell one when starting another.

What a great illness!!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#15929 Sun Apr 29 2007 07:32 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Billups oil Company, Ride with Rose, Canal Gasoline, Gulf Coast Oil and Spar (not Spur)

Paddy
Wanted. Billups, Ride with Rose, Har-V, LORECO, STANOCOLA, Pan Am (early), Hurricane, Evangeline, Canal, Gulf Coast, oil companies.
#15930 Sun Apr 29 2007 07:50 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow, where to start, like many of us I collect too much.
Many years ago I started with Coke machines and soda related items. Then......
I started collecting anything gas related and quickly saw that was going to get out of hand. About 17 years ago I got into a Sinclair bulk house in Longview Texas and loaded out a 28' truck full of the good stuff. That's how I started only collecting Sinclair.
Then I bought about 400 pumps in Illinois in 2003. It looks like I collect pumps but really I only have a few in my collection. They are sold to help with my other collecting habits.
Also have a small Mopar car and related item collection.
Love to find slot cars, especially Aurora Thunderjet 500 Slot Cars.
I just have to quit.....Not!
Tom.

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana
#15931 Mon Apr 30 2007 08:10 AM
P
P
My user id, pretty much tells the story. I mainly Collect Coca-Cola advertising and Vending Machines, but also Stuff as anything cool goes into the collection, from Pinballs, video games, Stoner Candy Machines, Jukeboxes, Old cars, and the most recent Gas Pumps which brought me to this site.

#15932 Mon Apr 30 2007 10:12 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
EVERYTHING.......

Well if I had to narrow it down: Gas & Oil items, all advertising, soda items, Ithaca guns, duck decoys, anything related to the Lucky Sam Soda Company from Syracuse NY, hunting, classic cars, old vinyl, and there must be more but I can't remember...............

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!

#15933 Tue May 01 2007 03:43 PM
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Started with Mobil because of an old station near my home. Then old trucks and cars became the thing along with single shot boys rifles. Next came oil bottles and a little bit of everything. After retirement and going to Iola and Hershey for the past 6 years I have concentrated on Socony license plate toppers. I am still writing my booklet to differentitate the originals from the reproductions. Still need an "America First" topper. I have been able to date the release of 7 different originals but need any printed, dated ads, promotional items, that show when they were released. I would also like to hear from any Mobil dealers or workers that remember the approximate dates when they distributed the toppers. Thanks for any assistance.

Dave (mobilford)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved