Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Just curious if the repro 36B sheet metal has all the tabs on the backs? Hows the fit on them?

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Never bought yet. Always scared thinkin they would need alot of work

Kris Strong
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i have a set of doors and a side panel in good shape, no rust holes or dents $200.00 let me know if interested?? thanks chris

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I have used several sets from GPH and they were great. Just a word of advice though get the trim spears from them or mock the ones you have up first to make sure the holes match.
Brandon

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I can't say about the 36B, but the panels for a Tok 34 do not come with the tabs. I had to build them and weld in place.
The GPH panels are very nice. Just not 100% complete.

A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Thanks guys for the info. I have three 36B's that need new skins and doors. I have a set of rough doors with the original tabs and was wondering if I needed to save them for a pattern. Will be using the repro trim pieces as well. Brandon, were the tabs missing on the doors you used?

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
The 36B skins have the tabs already welded on, but you'll need to drill a bunch of holes for various things.

I have an original nozzle side skin if you're interested. It's in good shape. Also have a repop nozzle acceptor chrome trim still with the wrapping.

A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Good to know....i will hang onto the original doors and side panels I have for a drilling pattern. Probably gonna go with all new metal on these pumps. Will let you know if I need the chrome strip.

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Tabs were there. Had to drill the holes for the clasps that go on the sides to hold it togather. Also any sinage you want. I tell you if you are doing the body work you will save yourself a ton of time. If an origanl door is bent on the stepped part of the door it can be hard to fix. The sides get stretched where its notched for the door tabs not terrible but still needs fixed.
Brandon

A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Yeah, the doors and sides I got with these were rough......much cheaper to just start new then to pay my body guy to fix these.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved