Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP ON GETTING ALL OF THE PICTURES OF ITEMS WE HAVE LEFT WITH THE PRICES. WHEN YOU GO TO COLLECTION OF 40 YEARS UPDATE, YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON "ALL" INSTEAD OF CLICKING ON 1-2-3, WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE "ALL", YOU GET "ALL" OF THE PICTURES WITH THE PRICES, THE OTHER WAY YOU ONLY GET A FEW PICTURES. WANTED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL INSTEAD OF EMAILING, OR PUT A MESSAGE ON THIS POST AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. MY CELL NUMBER IS 812-236-0434, OR 812-241-8540. THANKS, DAVE

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
send you an email/pm

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
We have been selling our 40 year collection by appointment only over the last few months, and it did very well. We are going to have a "TAG SALE" OF A LOT OF MERCHANDISE WE HAVE. We are going to open our building up to anyone interested in coming. Everything will have a tag with the price on it, and you can go shopping in your leisure. This will be coming up on Saturday October 23, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you can't make these hours, call for an appt after that Sat for the following week. We have other items not pictured on this post( Dave is still out buying, just can't stop, LOL) something for everyone. We have tin and porc signs, Gas Globes, Gas pumps, Neon clocks, Coin op, toys, jukebox, old wooden phone booth with a working phone, Barber Pole, Many unique items for sale. We want to sell to the bare walls. If you need more info please call instead of emailing for I am not at my computer during the day, but can be reached on my cell, 812-236-0434 or if busy, try 812-241-8540. I will post this closer to the time, but put this on your calendar now, come and have a good time looking and going shopping. Refreshments will be available. Lets have a good time. Be checking this site on a regular basis, for I will be posting the reminder and any other info you may need. You can find pictures and prices on this post, today it was on page 14, but probably will be closer to the top with this post. Thanks, Dave & Linda Parr, Terre Haute, I

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dave,
If it was Oct. 17 on sunday it could be guys heading east and south from Peotone could stop or make an appt. to stop in? Just a thought...
Are you coming to Peotone?

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
John, Good thought, but with taking care of Mom, we are with her that week end. No, we won't be able to come to Peotone. Dave was wondering, if we can get some flyers done in time and mail them to you, would you take to Peotone for us. Let me know, Thanks, Dave

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
"MARK YOU CALENDARS"
MEMORABILIA "TAG" SALE
SATURDAY, OCT 23, 2010
DOORS OPEN: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM( AFTER 5 PM, CALL FOR
AN APPT FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
THIS WILL BE HELD AT OUR HOME OUT IN OUR MEMORABILIA BUILDING WHERE ALL THE ITEMS WILL BE FOR SALE.
1781 EAST DALLAS DRIVE
TERRE HAUTE, IN 47802
CALL FOR MORE INFO: 812-236-0434 OR 812-241-8540

COME AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, GO SHOPPING IN YOUR LEISURE. CHRISTMAS ISN'T THAT FAR AWAY,FOR THE PERSON THAT IS HARD TO BUY FOR, COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

"REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE"

LOOK FOR OUR FLYERS AT THE PEOTONE SHOW

DAVE & LINDA PARR WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO COME TO THEIR
MEMORABILIA BUILDING AND GO SHOPPING.

TERMS: CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS, NO CREDIT CARDS PLEASE.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
WE ARE GETTING READY FOR OUR MEMORIBILIA FOR SALE, TAG SALE. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS ABOUT COMING. DON'T MISS OUT. MARK YOUR CALENDARS SO YOU DON'T FORGET.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2010
9:00 AM - 5:PM
TERRE HAUTE, IN 812-236-0434

ALL OF OUR ADVERTISING WILL BE COMING OUT IN OUR LOCAL PAPER, PLUS THE ANTIQUE WEEKLY, AND THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR. THIS WILL BE IN THESE PAPERS ON THURSDAY OCT 21ST ISSUR.

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SITE, MORE INFO LATER.
COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, SHOP AT YOUR OWN LEISURE, AND TAKE HOME A TREASURE. SEE YOU ON SAT OCT 23RD.

DAVE & LINDA PARR, TERRE HAUTE, IN CALL FOR MORE INFO

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
WE ARE BUSY GETTING EVERYTHING READY FOR OUR MEMORIBILIA TAG SALE COMING UP THIS NEXT WEEK. SATURDAY, OCT 23, 2010, FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM. THE DOOR WILL OPEN RIGHT AT 9 AM. BE READY TO GO SHOPPING. LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITING WITH ALL OF YOU, AND SEEING SOME OF YOU THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN FOR A WHILE. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS, GUESS OUR ADVERTISING HAS HELPED.

KEEP AN EYE ON THE POSTS THAT I WILL BE PUTTING ON DURING NEXT WEEK, BEFORE SAT. SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE GREAT WEATHER, GREAT TIME TO GET OUT BEFORE IT STARTS GETTING COLD.

SEE YA SOON. DAVE & LINDA PARR

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G

"ATTENTION"

GETTING READY FOR OUR MEMORABILA TAG SALE THIS SATURDAY OCT 23RD. DOORS OPEN RIGHT AT 9:00 AM UNTIL 5:00 PM. OUR AD CAME OUT IN THE OCT 18TH ISSUE OF THE ANTIQUE WKLY, AND WE HAVE HAD CALLS EVERYDAY SINCE. OUR OTHER ADS WILL BE IN THE INDY PAPER ON THURS OCT 21ST IN THE ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE SECTION, AND THEN IN OUR HOME TOWN PAPER ALSO ON THURS THE 21ST. I THINK THE WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY GOOD. WE WILL HAVE COFFEE, SODA POP AND SOME COOKIES , NO CHARGE, HELP YOURSELF, IF IT IS CHILLY WE HAVE HEAT IN THE BLDG, IF WE HAVE A WARM DAY, WE HAVE AIR, SO IT WILL BE COMFORTABLE TO SHOP. LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING MANY OF YOU. CALL DAVE AT 812-236-0434 IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFOMATION.

DON'T MISS THIS ONE
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
SATURDAY, OCT 23, 2010, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1781 EAST DALLAS DRIVE, TERRE HAUTE, IN
WE ARE ON US 41 SOUTH, ABOUT 5 MILES FROM INTERSTATE 70, KEEP GOING SOUTH, YOU WILL SEE IVY TECH COLLEGE AND THE NEW 641 BY PASS, WHEN YOU GO UNDER THE BY PASS, WE ARE THE NEXT ROAD, TURN WEST ( RIGHT ) WE ARE THE 2ND HOUSE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD, YOU WILL SEE THE SIGN ON THE HWY, PLUS 2 SIGNS AT OUR DRIVE, COME TO THE BLDG, MAROON BLDG WITH 3 WHITE OVERHEAD DOORS, SETS WEST OF OUR HOUSE( RED BRICK RANCH ). YOU CAN'T MISS IT. SEE YOU ON SATURDAY.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G

THE TIME IS HERE ALREADY
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2010

DON'T FORGET OUR MEMORABILIA TAG SALE IS JUST 1 DAY AWAY. WE ARE BUSY GETTING EVERYTHING READY, LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY FOR US. THE DOOR WILL OPEN AT 9:00 AM AND GO UNTIL 5:00PM. THIS IS GOING TO BE HELD IN OUR BLDG AT OUR HOME, 1781 EAST DALLAS DRIVE, TERRE HAUTE, IN 47802. CALL FOR MORE INFO. WE HAVE LOTS OF GOODIES, AND EVERYTHING IS CLEAN AND ORIGINAL. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU SATURDAY OCT 23RD. 9:00 PM

THANKS, DAVE & LINDA PARR

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME AND PARTICIPATED IN OUR MEMORABILIA TAG SALE THIS LAST SAT, OCT 23RD. HAD A WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY. PEOPLE CAME AND WERE CARRYING STUFF OUT ONE BY ONE, HAVING A GREAT TIME. WE ARE STILL GETTING CALLS ABOUT THE COLLECTION. SETTING APPTS FOR THEM TO COME IN AND CHECK THINGS OUT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE APPT, CALL ME, DAVE AT 812-236-0434. THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE, AND A BIG THANKS FOR THIS SITE, IT HAS HELPED US A GREAT DEAL, THANKS JIM. GIVE ME A CALL AND SET AN APPT. THANKS, DAVE AND LINDA PARR

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
We are still selling items from our 40 year collection, getting calls every week to see if we have what they are looking for, we have lots of goodies left, all original clean beautiful signs and etc. Some items I didn't put on are coin op machines, coke items, greyhound items , juke boxes, slot machines and many others. We just returned from the Chicagoland Coin Op Show at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL, compared to the prices that we saw there, we got GOOOOD prices. Some of the pictures you see here, we have sold some items, so if you are interested please give me a call and we can talk about it. My cell number is 812-236-0434. Thanks, Dave

L
L
Any chance you will be having a "Black Friday" sale??

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Hi!

I know this post is older, but wondering if you have any pumps left? Thanks!

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
still have the 50's Bennett done in Gilmore, Tokeim 300 done in Greyhound, Martin Swartz, done in Mobilgas Spl, small farm pump done in Pennzoil, Just sold the A38 pump, done in Richfield today. Lets Talk, call me, Dave at 812-236-0434. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved