Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#232979 Fri Feb 11 2011 11:20 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Hi
Does anyone have the weights and dimensions of the M & S 80 Script top? This is required for shipping purposes, also is it a big job to remove the pump if not already removed. i am unsure the guy has removed it or not yet.

Thank You Tony

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Tony -- Kinda depends on area pump was bought from -- sometimes connection can be rusted -- but removing the pump assembly and electric motor takes me about an hour -- with the clean up from any old gas that seems to be present maybe a little longer -- Not sure of weight of top Laroy

G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Tony, An MS 80's Script top dimensions are about 18 inches deep by 23 inches across and about 66 inches tall. Without a pump inside you should figure 150-200 lbs. With the pump, add 125-150 lbs. Good luck, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Last edited by gasmansgp; Sat Feb 12 2011 06:09 AM.
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks for the info, i bet you are thinking why don't i go in my garage and measure the one i bought from you... Well i am 240 miles away from home and my mrs will not enter the garage, she hates it, i really needed to know fairly quickly. It doesn't matter now as they have gone.. But nice to know dimensions of these things and now made a note, maybe they could have a shipping page on here, with all the weights and dimensions of the pumps!!

Thanks Tony.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved