I have a new-in-package "CLICKER" brand Universal Garage Door Opener Remote Control for sale. Never opened. Comes with battery, visor clip, and complete, easy-to-follow instructions. Can be programmed to open up to two different garage doors.

Works with Genie, Stanley, Moore-o-Matic, Multi-Code, Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Craftsman, Chamberlain Security +, LiftMaster Security + and Craftsman Security Plus. Does not work with Genie Intellicode or Stanley Secure Code openers.

You can always call or PM me, and I'll check the back of the package to make sure this universal remote control will be compatible with your garage door opener. Again, this control has never been removed from its factory-sealed package. Turned out I needed an entire new receiver up by the motor....not a new remote control!

This "CLICKER" brand of universal garage door opener remote costs anywhere from $28-$30 at the home improvement places like Lowe's, Home Depot, and Menards. You can buy my brand new one for just $17, which INCLUDES shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Sorry, no PayPal, but I welcome your personal check or a money order. Please PM, or call me at 715-341-61eight 8, if you have questions. Thanks for looking. John

agd0DSC00024.jpg