Next Thread
Print Thread
#244602 Thu Mar 31 2011 05:36 PM
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I'm looking for a PAM clock 15" round lens retaining ring. I'm referring to the chrome ring that holds the round clear lens in place.

It's O.K, if the bend-over locking tab is broken off. Mainly looking for a retaining ring that isn't dented and has good shine. Thanks. John in Wisconsin

Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu Mar 31 2011 05:36 PM.
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
You can get all this stuff right from this guy,, Woody Woodrum www.waynesneonclocks.com
AND this is NO April fools joke either, ha,ha,ha,

Last edited by Wes Hague; Fri Apr 01 2011 05:11 AM.

Wes.......
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi, Wes. Thanks for your heads-up. I do know Woody, and had contacted him prior to posting here. He and his wife are putting almost all of their effort these days into getting ready for the big auction of Woody's collection in May. It appears they are not doing any restocking of repro clock parts that sell out at this time.

Shirley informed me that they'll get back to building up the clock reproduction parts again after the auction. I had contacted them with a list of nine Pam clock parts I needed last week. All were "out of stock", including this round PAM clock bezel I'm after. AND unfortunately, this isn't an April Fool's joke either!! However, I do thank you for taking the time to reply to my posting. Have a great weekend, Wes. Best, John in Wisconsin

W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
John, I am going to the Chicago Coin-op show in St. Charles IL. next week,,, Wayne and Shirley will be there and I am picking up some stuff from them..I will see what they have and let you know... I might be going to their auction as well if not biding online for sure..I passed on one of those clocks last month for $50 and it had a bad dented tub and ad glass was peeling off but the motor was good and the hands and glass and bezel ring,,, should have bought it for parts.

Wes.......

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved