Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
With the downturn in the economy and with natural gas prices sagging, I expect that the plans for the "museum" are on hold, if not outright cancelled.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I was lucky enough to see Kyles collection in the early 80's.At that time he had about 800 globes plus a lot of rare and excellent condition signs pumps etc.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Not to try and Pee on everyones parade, but I know of a guy who wanted to buy the Moore collection and had the "cash" to do it and was going to Cherry pick it and sell the rest. The thought of that would not have set well with Mr. Moore so there is the possibility that all the stories we are hearing about it being sold are "rumors" put out there by the "powers that be" to calm the masses about the collection hitting the open market. I suspect the collection will be where it is right now in Cordell, OK until Mr. Moore's heirs decide what to do with it. He is a smart guy, alot smarter than me, thats why he has got all that cool stuff and I don't. He DON'T need the money, so why not mess with everyone's head for a while? Think about it. Just saying-------..........

Please, no one take offense to what I say, it is ONLY my opinion........

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved