Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#210721 Mon Nov 01 2010 09:54 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Looking for a few parts for my Wayne 734 gas pump. Right now the main parts I am trying to find are the windows with the frames and the lower half of the face plate. I need these for both sides. If anyone has any parts like this please let me know.
Thanks!

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
The window frames for the 743 should be the same as any 700 Series single product pump, maybe this will help you find the parts.
If you are looking for Color ads, Color sales literatue or a parts manual for your pump contact me.

jhsim@swbell.net

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #210740 Tue Nov 02 2010 06:02 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You're in luck! I have the complete pump and will gladly part it out or sell you the whole pump! Pump is in really nice shape, so maybe you'd want the whole thing. Question would be how to get it there! I can send pics if need be!---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #213372 Tue Nov 16 2010 12:48 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for parts if anyone has any

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Here are some pictures of the pump that show what is missing. The lower half of the face plate is gone and so are the windows that go over the face plates.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for parts if anyone has any

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still have not found any parts

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You may have to buy a different pump that is complete and keep this one until you find parts for it. Most guys don't deal with these newer pumps yet and if they do they have complete pumps not parts. Myself included. Not trying to discourage you or have you give up on it but it may be faster in the mean time to find another pump and keep this on on the back burner.

Keith

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
keithia #220209 Sun Dec 19 2010 11:24 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: keithia
You may have to buy a different pump that is complete and keep this one until you find parts for it. Most guys don't deal with these newer pumps yet and if they do they have complete pumps not parts. Myself included. Not trying to discourage you or have you give up on it but it may be faster in the mean time to find another pump and keep this on on the back burner.

Keith

Yeah that is not a bad idea. Kind of annoys me though that I know of a place near by that is closed down with the same type of pump outside but I can't get a hold of the owner. Oh well I will find some parts some day.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for the parts if anyone has any that they would like to sell. One other question. Would Iowa gas for example possibly have someone selling parts for one of these pumps or do people not have things that are newer? I have never been but it is close to where I live and am concidering going.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for parts incase anyone comes accross any or has some that they would like to sell.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved