Next Thread
Print Thread
H
HCman Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
I am looking for a few 6ft Signs. I am looking for the 6ft Pure, The 6 ft Texaco, and the 65 (I think this is the size) inch GULF Dealer Sign. I would also be interested in an Oval Esso, and Oval Amoco and an Oval Standard Oil. I am looking for really nice signs, with or without the bands. 8.5 or better and I will pay fair money and will travel to get them. I am in NW Georgia. I have only collected Sinclair until this point and I have decided to venture out and buy other companies to add to my collection. The better condition the better. Jeff 706-767-2842. I will buy multiple signs at once, let me know what you have.

I am looking for Nice Condition Signs, Globes, Etc. from the Sinclair HC era and older for my Sinclair Station.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Email me at Copgib@earthlink.net
I may be able to send you some photos. Hugh

H
HCman Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
Still looking for very nice condition large gas signs. I will be at Dixie Gas on Sept. 8, so please let me know what you have and what you can bring. Thanks Jeff

Amoco, Standard, Gulf (dog ear), Gulf Dealer, Texaco, Texaco Hexagon, Phillips 66, Mobil Gas, Mobil Pegusus, Sinclair Dino, etc.

I am looking for Nice Condition Signs, Globes, Etc. from the Sinclair HC era and older for my Sinclair Station.
H
HCman Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
Still looking for NICE large double sided porcelain gas signs. I want to add a large RED CROWN to the list. Please ket me know what you have. Thanks Jeff

H
HCman Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
Also, cross Pure off the list. I just bought a very nice one. Still looking for all of the others. Thanks Jeff

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I know where I can find atleast one big gulf sign. I don't remember if it's a "dog ear" nor do I know what that is. I know the guy is asking $800. It is in pretty nice shape.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved