Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
boozer Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have a bennett model 1500 hand crank curbside gas pump and need a nozzle (SOMETHING CORRECT FOR A GAS CART AND MUST BE BRASS)and maybe some photos,literature or info sheets that might show what they look like new or restored (one part is missing and i do not know what it is but it looks like it might guide the counter rod that comes up and down when the handle is turned.

Last edited by boozer; Wed Aug 31 2011 01:54 PM.
B
boozer Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have a bennett model 1500 hand crank curbside gas pump and need a nozzle (SOMETHING CORRECT FOR A GAS CART AND MUST BE BRASS)and maybe some photos,literature or info sheets that might show what they look like new or restored (one part is missing and i do not know what it is but it looks like it might guide the counter rod that comes up and down when the handle is turned.
CLICK LINKS FOR PIX
http://www.flickr.com/photos/boozerboozer/sets/72157627564702124/

Last edited by boozer; Wed Aug 31 2011 03:13 PM.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Why don't you just simply post a picture on here of what you want. It would be so much easier than going through another site. Just my opinion. It is so simple with what Jim has set up to use...

Last edited by Dale Stephens; Wed Aug 31 2011 06:29 PM.

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
B
boozer Offline OP
OP Offline
B
sorry, i tried adding the pictures to the post but i could not get it to work so i started a flickr acct hoping it would help but i'm having problems with that also. by now you can probably tell i'm not very good with computers. i have a friend coming by to day to help me figure this stuff out. but thanks for the input, it motivated me to figure it out.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice job on that! Thanks for the link to the pics.

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have both color sales litaratue and a parts manual available for the 1500. This was one of the commercial pumps that Bennett made for about 40 years. They made changes in the pump during that time.
Never did put this literature on my website, but you can email me at: jhsim@petrocollect.com (this is my new email address, will drop the old one in about six months).

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
B
boozer Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i still have not found the nozzle. anyone have any leads on one?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your NOT missing anything on the rod that pushes the rod on dial. IF it was connected,YOU couldn't use the 1qt, 1/2gal stops.

B
boozer Offline OP
OP Offline
B
thanks for the info, but i think in my wording i did not make it clear what im looking for. i'm looking for the part that bolts on with the two screws in the black box on the picture im post hear. i have no clue what it s or if it even had a part there in the first place. thank again

2011-08-30_04_07_34 MOD.JPG

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved