Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Large Double sided Standard sign measures about 42" tall by 58-1/2" wide has some ships in the porcelain but still displays well.

Also a metal double sided Conoco sign. One side reads CONOCO Hottest Brand Going. The other side says Oil-Plate with Super Motor Oil. It measures 31-1/2" X 36".

I can't find the wall space to hang them inside. Open to offers Not sure how shipping would work on something as large as the Standard sign, I'm open to suggestions. Thank you

Pudge_&_Annie_020.JPG Pudge_&_Annie_021.JPG Pudge_&_Annie_022.JPG
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
pm sent

WANTED:::Barn Hangers...and other fine junk...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
PM Sent

Collecting Conoco, Gates Rubber & Tires, B.F. Goodrich, Cliff Brice, Vickers, Mobil, National Refining Co., Philco, Ma Bell and Pikes Peak Hill Climb!
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I can't find a Standard sign this size anywhere to try and compare to for a fair price. There is an 83-1/2” X 60" on EBay for $1,275/OBO plus shipping in worse condition than the one that I have. Let’s start it at $1,100 plus shipping for the Standard and feel free to make me an offer. I don’t offend easily and could be way off. Worst case I’ll screw it to the outside of a barn.

I have an offer on the Conoco of $200.

I am also in need of a round 36” sign for a pole and ring that I purchased. I’d be happy to do some trading if we are relatively close. I am into both gas station and railroad signs as well as vintage transportation lighting pre-1950…lights, lenses, bulbs, displays, reflectors, etc.

Thank you

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
The Conoco sign has been SOLD

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have two or three 36" rings if you still need one ,"i love to swap" & would ship the ring if you have stuff to barter with! pm me w/ details if interested! Also i think the "oil plate" is conoco as well "i could be wrong" but for some reason that sign strikes me as being a conoco piece?? ttyl

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hi Chris, I tried sending a PM but you are over your limit. I have the pole and ring but no sign to put in it. I think the Oil Plate would have to be Conoco as it is on the back side of the Conoco brand sign. If you have any 36" round signs I'd be interested. Thank you, Garry

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: GASSYPHILLIPS
Hi Chris, I tried sending a PM but you are over your limit. I have the pole and ring but no sign to put in it. I think the Oil Plate would have to be Conoco as it is on the back side of the Conoco brand sign. If you have any 36" round signs I'd be interested. Thank you, Garry
lol................lol.........thats what i get for not reading & just looking at pictures! lol....good stuff!

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Would anyone happen to have the flame that goes on top of this sign and a frame so I could mount the Standard sign on an old 12’ gas station pole for sale? I purchased a pole and would keep this sign in a minute if I can figure out how to mount it. Thank you

S
S
PM Sent, I have the two piece porcelain frame you need for the globe.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved